Esther Products & Esther Luxe Bridal FAQ
- Q: Can i exchange my garment for a different size/style?
- A: We are unable to process exchanges however if you would like another size or style, simple re-purchase the garment online and lodge your unwanted item for return.
- Q: Can i return an item purchased with Afterpay?
- A: Yes however returns remain subject to the ESTHER & CO. return policies. If you wish to return your item/s, send them back to us as you would for a normal order.
When we receive the item/s and accept your return, we will issue a credit note for the total value of the item/s returned. Your agreement with AfterPay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
if you purchased an item from one of our Marketplace Partners using Afterpay, please review their unique return policy.
- Q: Why does the garment I ordered appear as a slightly different colour?
- A: Every effort is made to accurately display the colour of our garments online but as computer monitors may vary, your monitor may display a slightly darker or lighter colour.
- Q: How long will it take to process my return?
- A: We will process your return within 2-4 business days once it reaches our HQ
- Q: Does Esther provide return labels?
- A: No, the cost of return shipping must be paid for by the customer
- Q: What should I do if I received a faulty item / the incorrect size?
- A: In the unlikely event an item if faulty or you've received the incorrect size, please contact us immediately with your order number & image of the garment via email@example.com
- Q: How long will my gift voucher/credit note take to be sent to me?
A: Australian Returns: Please allow up to 2 weeks from the day you post your return for your return to be processed.
International Returns: Please allow up to 4 weeks from the day you post your return for your return to be processed.
*Your gift voucher will be sent to the email your placed the order under.
- Q: How will i know if you have received my return?
- A: Please keep a copy of your return tracking number and once this reaches our HQ, you will see a 'delivered' scan when you track this online and once your gift voucher has been created, you will receive an email.