Returns and exchanges for change of mind or for your inadvertent incorrect choice of product are generally not available. If your product is faulty, defective, not as described by us, not fit for purpose or as otherwise set out under Australian Consumer Laws, you will be entitled to replacement, refund or a store credit.
If you wish to return your product for a refund or exchange (or store credit) your product, you must email us at email@example.com within 10 days of receiving your product. Your email must include your full name, proof of purchase details, and whether you would like a refund, exchange or store credit. Your correspondence should include a product description and the reasons for requesting a refund, exchange or store credit. If we agree to accept your request for a refund or exchange (or store credit), it is still subject to, and conditional upon the following:
- Your product must be returned to Soak Society within 10 days and include your proof of purchase and a copy of the email confirmation. Items returned after the 10 day period will not be accepted and will be shipped back to you.
- Your product should be returned in an appropriately protective post bag/box and, unless the product is faulty or otherwise defective and such fault or defect has not been caused by you, must be unused, unscratched, not altered and in its original packaging. All original seals and tags should be attached and the product should be in its original condition.
- When returning a product to us, it is your responsibility until it reaches us at Soak Society. Soak Society will not be responsible for any items damaged or lost during transit.
- All products being returned must be sent to the address provided to you by Soak Society when you contact us.
- Upon receipt of your return, the product will be inspected to see if it complies with our Returns and Exchange Policy. Soak Society reserves the right not to accept a request for refund, exchange or store credit for any product that is not faulty and/or falls outside our Returns and Exchange Policy. Soak Society will inform you via email as to whether or not Soak Society will provide you with a refund or exchange.
- Where Soak Society provides you with a store credit, that credit is valid for 6 months from the date your returned product is received.
- Soak Society only accept returns/exchanges for our products purchased via our Website. Soak Society do not accept returns or exchanges for products sold/provided by one of our stockists/distributors.
- If you would like to exchange your product for a different product, and Soak Society agrees to exchange that product, you agree to pay any difference in price that may apply.
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by you for change of mind exchanges, returns and refunds.
- Nothing in this Returns and Exchange Policy is intended to override your legal rights as a consumer where those rights cannot by law be excluded under Australian Consumer Laws.