$29.00 AUDor 4 payments of $7.25 with or 6 payments of $4.83 with
The Kinsley earrings are a part of our latest collection featuring the fresh water pearl. These hoop earrings are a timeless piece and are an incredible addition to your bridal jewellery or formal outfit.
Available in Silver or Gold the hoops are made from sterling silver. So are perfect for people with sensitive ears.
The pearl symbolises wisdom gained through experience. It will help you learn the lessons with every life experience, and it will make you wiser and stronger for it. It is also known for its powerful calming effects and its ability to balance your aura.
Pearls are among the most ancient natural treasures in the world, which have always been regarded as symbols of beauty and prestige.
All orders take up to 2 business days to create and will be sent by the 3rd business day. If you require a piece urgently please email email@example.com.
Australia: Sent via Registered Post, your signature is required on delivery. Lead time approximately 2-4 business days. Your tracking number will be added to your order once sent.
If you request the item to be left at the door, your package will not be trackable and FMD will not be liable for missing items.
Overseas: Sent via DHL, lead time for NZ is approximately 4 business days, rest of the world is approximately 10 business days. Express Post is approximately 2 business days. Your tracking number will be added to your order once shipped.
ShippingESTHER & CO. SHIPPING RATESAUSTRALIAStandard Shipping$0 - Orders over $125 | $7.95 - Orders under $125Delivery Time: 5-10 Business DaysExpress Shipping - $9.95Delivery Time: 1-3 Business DaysINTERNATIONALStandard Shipping - $13.95Delivery Time: 1-3 Weeks
*When purchasing products from one of our Marketplace Vendors, there may be additional shipping fees as Marketplace items will be shipped separately.*Returns
Frankly My Dear do not allow change of mind returns, so please choose carefully. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged Product, Frankly My Dear will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- That the Product was purchased within 30 days of faulty date.
- You must notify Frankly My Dear by email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a "Return ID number”.
- You must provide a "proof of purchase", being either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from Frankly My Dear or delivery note.
- You must return the Product to Frankly My Dear head office (Address provided at point of contact).
- On International returns you must mark on the courier company's consignment so that the Products do not attract possible customs duties and taxes again.
- Frankly My Dear will then refund the price of the piece to you in full, replace the Product or exchange for a different Product. This will not include the postage cost for you to send back the item.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by Frankly My Dear, however, please allow up to 14 days from the day You return the Product for Your account to be credited.
- Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. Frankly My Dear can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability. If you wish to exchange, please make your request clear when requesting Your Return ID number.
- Please note that unfortunately, returns may not be made to a Frankly My Dear stockist.
Special promotions & VIP Rewards are not valid on this item unless otherwise stated.
Sorry, the last one of this size is in your bag.
Your size not available?
Register your details here & we'll notify you if more stock arrives.