- 16 cookies of choice (choc-chip, graham crackers and more!)
- 1 packet of large marshmallows
- 1 block of milk chocolate of choice (alternatively 8 tbs of Nutella)
1. Preheat the grill to medium-low heat and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Working with 2-3 s’mores at a time, lay your cookies on the tray with a single marshmallow on top. Allow for it to become browned and softened (30 seconds)
3. Now place a portion of the chocolate on top of each and allow it to melt. Once this is done, place another cookie on top and sandwich it together.